PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Production of sub-assemblies and assemblies of AVS products.
MAJOR DUTIES OF POSITION:
- Follow written procedures for a variety of stages in the production and/or assembly of finished medical devices. This may involve the use of CNC controlled machinery, drilling equipment, manual assembly fixtures, packaging equipment, washing equipment, and/or operation of ovens.
- Segregate out any non-conforming product as directed by established procedures.
- Record all work performed on the appropriate document.
- Bring any production issues to the attention of the supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Familiarity with all safety requirements for operation of the production machinery.
- Ability to use hand-held or table-top measuring equipment, e.g. micrometer
- Must be able to work in a cleanroom environment.
- Must have neat, legible penmanship
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions and established procedures
- Must be able to verbally communicate, understand and follow procedures written in the English language
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and detailed oriented.
- Must have regular attendance
- Must be dependable, flexible and a team player.